- they enrich your life
- they have the power to help with heal your soul
- they loyal
- you are everything to them
- they love you no mater how you look
According to the ASPCA, around 6.5 million dogs and cats enter shelters in the US every single year – with around 3.3 million being dogs and 3.2 million being cats. ASPCA estimates show that around 1.5 million dogs and cats are euthanized in shelters in the US each year.
- adoption will almost always be less expensive than purchasing a dog
- they are already spayed or neutered, vaccinated and microchipped
- you are saving a life giving him another chance, some pet have bad owners and need to be train
- but remember they only do what you teach them ,they just want to be love and happy
- choose the right dog for you , buy breed suited to your lifestyle
- before you buy pet remember they live 10-15 years, think they like your kids take care of them they love you back
- just like humans, some pets instantly take to one another
- some others may need time to get to know each other – or maybe even just won’t get along at all.
- They are so love and devoted to their owners—they are sad to see them leave for work and can’t contain their happiness when they come back home.Sadly, their loyalty is not repaid by so many people. They abandon their pets to the animal shelter over the excuse off moving or smallest reasons, and it can be very distressing to the animal,they looks so innocent and confuse they have never even hurt no one.
Why did the people who they loved the most betray them like this? Sadly, if they isn’t adopted soon, then he will be put down.This is why it’s so important to adopt pets rather than shop for new ones.Innocent animals can lose their lives, thanks to the thoughtlessness and irresponsible people.
ASPCA estimated that around 48% of dogs in shelters are adopted and 20% are euthanized, and around 50% of cats in shelters are adopted while 27% end up euthanized,when you adopt you save life. These animals end up in shelters bekhoze unresposible people buy dogs as present not as alive thing,when you buy from breeder you just make the line biger there are these animals in stuck in shelter depres and waiting for the moment when someone adopt them you shoud see them before and after is like magic for them.
- You help stop cruelty in mass breeding facilities. When your friends ask where you got your amazing pet, you can tell them “at the shelter.” Your adoption may encourage others to do the same. By adopting from a shelter, a breed rescue group or your local animal control agency, you’ll help save the life of the animal you adopt as well as a homeless animal that can be rescued because of space you helped free up. You’ll help reduce animal overpopulation.
Your gift to Pet Happy Life will help to ensure that many homeless animals receive the medical care they need, as well as a chance to be adopted into a caring home.